Our yearly vacation with our kids Part 1

What delightful vacation photos! Poor Rylee, though -- this will definitely be one vacation that will always stand out in her memory! It looks as though everyone had a great time, in spite of that and enjoyed being together. Like Karen, I'm an only child and our family vacations were definitely different that this!
Thank you, Connie!! I grew up in a family with five kids but I only had 7 cousins and we didn't do much together. So I didn't have big gatherings like this either. These kids love each other. It's great!!

Wow the kids are really growing up. Looks like you had a wonderful time and will be great to look back at the images in later times.

NCV

Real Name
Nigel
These family pictures are the most important shots we take. Kids grow up all to fast.

I enjoy looking at your photos Terri. I remember you posted when your first grandchildren were born. I still work and can't imagine retiring. I would be so bored out of my mind. I always told my kids you will probable find me at my work desk when the good Lord calls me home.

I enjoy looking at your photos Terri. I remember you posted when your first grandchildren were born. I still work and can't imagine retiring. I would be so bored out of my mind. I always told my kids you will probable find me at my work desk when the good Lord calls me home.
I replied to you while I was up camping, but I guess my post didn't go through. Thank you so much, Catz!! We have been a part of the cafe for a long time. It's nice that you enjoy your work so much. Nothing wrong with what you are doing. I hope I don't get bored when our long winter sets in!!

Latest threads

Top Bottom