1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Out in the heat part I, some flight shots:

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Commodorefirst, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Was out with TimO this morning, before the heat went up to near a hundred today, light was sketchy at best, but at least we had opportunites at a few flightshots, nothing great but a nice variety,

a few black crowns flying around:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

a couple of ittle blues flying around:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

a few Egrets too, so here is one of them:

[​IMG]

as I said nothing great, but my first little blue flight shots, wish the light was better, at least the company was good, and here was the best shot of the day, a shot of TimO:

[​IMG]

Wade

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2007
  2. Looks like a good time was had by All Also nice to see Tim with a smile, Oh no He's not smiling.:biggrin::biggrin:

3. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Nice Wade:smile:but you need to do a little more processing on that last old bird shot:eek: :eek: 

4. Baxter

Baxter

Jan 8, 2007
    Clemson, SC
    Nice set of flight shots Wade. Really like the first little blue. Probably should put a warning icon on the thread though due to that last shot. Ha!

5. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    hehe, smile, never tim,

I did a whole lot already......:eek: :biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin: good one!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.