1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Outdoor portrait of my daughter.

Discussion in 'People' started by cwilt, May 4, 2005.

1. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    21285575-L.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Well done Charles....
    I really like the look and feel in this image.
    As a side note, if it was mine I would really consider changing the crop a little and maybe getting rid of (some of the tree on the right.
    Just my .02

3. tweber

tweber

Feb 12, 2005
    St. Louis
    Charles,

That's a beauty of a picture and a beauty of a little girl. I love the colors and the soft feel.

Tom

4. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Doug,
    I did crop it in print. This is what came from the camera.

Tom,
    Thanks. She wanted to go outside and take pictures today. I was :shock: . I am pleased with the results though.

5. Simon

Simon

Apr 30, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    The colours blend very well in th picture

There is a little bit of competition (subject matter wise) betwen the texture of the trunk and your daughter

Cute kid too

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    What a pretty little girl! I love the lighting.

7. Good shot Charles. She is a cutie and will be a little heartbreaker in the future. :D  :D  :D  :D 

8. Very good capture. The lighting is perfect, esp for a blonde. Very pretty little girl.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.