Outdoor portraits

Discussion in 'People' started by Vinod Menon, Apr 16, 2005.

1. A few pics of my daughter and son taken outdoors. The first two were taken in late evening light. Comments most welcome. :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Regards,
    -Vinod

2. Vinod,

Those are precious. Very well done! My favorites are the last one (she's just radiant and princess-like in that image), and your son and the soccer ball: a tough little guy! :p

3. iunknown

iunknown

Mar 18, 2005
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Beautiful Kids & Perfect shots Vinod.
    Expression on your daughter's face on #1 is perfect.

4. Really well done images of your beautiful children Vinod. Good job.

5. Thanks Philippe, Durgesh and Gordon for the kind comments! It is so difficult to get them to smile in front of the camera :D

6. Vinod,

Your pictures are very impressive. Your little girl has a cute little smile. Very expressive. :) :) :) :) :) :)

7. Vinod,

Cute little children and good shots. Your girl with her expressive smile.... I understand now why girls often have the last word with theirs fathers :D :D :D

8. iunknown

iunknown

Mar 18, 2005
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Vinod, 1 question... is the hair band on your daughters head in #1 & #2, 3 the same? colors look so different!!

9. The last one is just fantastic, and the shot of your son shows a real competitor.

10. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    First 2 shots probably the best I've seen

outta your camera! No kidding, they are nothing short of superb, Vinod! The natural shadow modeling is excellent! The last 2 are good too, but it looks as though you might'a had to push the exposure in post a little, since they were backlit, and aren't quite as contrasty. All good keepers!

11. Beautiful kids and well captured.

12. Hi Durgesh,
    The hair band in the last two are the same, but the one in the first is a completely different color. :)
    Regards,
    -Vinod

13. Thank you all for the great comments :D :D

Regards,
    -Vinod

14. Simon

Simon

Apr 30, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Love the last 2 pics - your've caught an essence there.

15. Hey thanks Simon, I'm sure I'll treasure these many years from now. :)

Regards,
    -Vinod