Outdoor portraits

A few pics of my daughter and son taken outdoors. The first two were taken in late evening light. Comments most welcome. :)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Regards,
-Vinod

Vinod,

Those are precious. Very well done! My favorites are the last one (she's just radiant and princess-like in that image), and your son and the soccer ball: a tough little guy! :p

Vinod,

Cute little children and good shots. Your girl with her expressive smile.... I understand now why girls often have the last word with theirs fathers :D :D :D

First 2 shots probably the best I've seen

outta your camera! No kidding, they are nothing short of superb, Vinod! The natural shadow modeling is excellent! The last 2 are good too, but it looks as though you might'a had to push the exposure in post a little, since they were backlit, and aren't quite as contrasty. All good keepers!

iunknown said:
Vinod, 1 question... is the hair band on your daughters head in #1 & #2, 3 the same? colors look so different!!
Hi Durgesh,
The hair band in the last two are the same, but the one in the first is a completely different color. :)
Regards,
-Vinod

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom