Outer Banks NC shooters?

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by RKnecht, Jul 14, 2007.

1. I will be on the Outer Banks of NC for vacation from August 4th to the 11th. Is anyone here from that area? We rent a house on the 4WD beaches north of Corolla and was wondering if someone would be interested in a day of shooting different areas.

2. AEDigman

AEDigman

Jan 23, 2007
    West Virginia
    Hi Rich -

I'd love to, but we went to the OBX in June this year. Hope you have a great weather week and get lots of great shots. OBX is my FAVORITE area to photograph. As a matter of fact, I posted some photographs in this forum last week.....

3. Trailfinder

Trailfinder Guest

Wow - The Outter Banks is one of our favorite places to go on vacation - Absolutely beautiful - There's an amazing resturant there (can't remember exactally where) called Kelley's Resturant - Now you're making me want to cancel our family vacation to Walt Disney World next week and go spend the time on the beach in NC!!!!

Brad G...
    OKC/OKLA

4. AEDigman

AEDigman

Jan 23, 2007
    West Virginia
    Hi Brad -

Dittos on Kelley's (about mile marker 12 or so on the bypass road)! We had dinner at Kelley's one evening while we were there a few weeks ago. It's our family favorite.