Over at the pond...

I just love my 300 f4 af-s + 1.4 tc combo, its good for bugs to wildlife, I can be shooting bugs but if other things show up I can take advantage of the oppertunities.

I had that watched feeling when I was going after the Dragonflies.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

You can tell she recognizes me although she was making a fuss because I was getting closer to the nest, she is at our bird feeder all the time.

A Dragonfly and a Damsel.

Pond Skater and a Fishing spider.

Martin

Those are nice, Martin....Although the last one gave me a bad case of the creepy crawlies! lol! :D

Nice ones, as usual, Martin....how long have you had that 300 f4.. ??....you are getting some really good results with it..!!!

Regards..... M :)

cool shots, that is a killer combo, and really like the bokeh from this combo and these shots show it!........ did you book your trip to Cranbrook yet. LOL

Keith

MGlennn said:
Nice ones, as usual, Martin....how long have you had that 300 f4.. ??....you are getting some really good results with it..!!!

Regards..... M :)
Hi Mike, thanks for commenting I picked up that lens in the new year when it was on sale, I thought it would make a good hummer lens but I am finding at the close distances my 70-300ED is much better at getting a focus lock on moving hummers.

Martin

Keith said:
cool shots, that is a killer combo, and really like the bokeh from this combo and these shots show it!........ did you book your trip to Cranbrook yet. LOL

Keith
Thanks Keith, I haven't booked yet I may be able to get enough hummers in Sayward, the guy is setting up a single spout feeder this weekend, once they get used to that I should be able to get some nice ones. Of course no Black Chinned or Caliope's.

But if you want to go back I will go this time. :D

Martin

B

Blind Observer

Very nice Martin, I especially like the bird with the focus dead on the eye through the branch framing. Beatiful.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom