P&S Landscapes

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Commodorefirst, May 12, 2007.

1. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Was going through my parents images from their big trip to New Zealand and Australia (they were there for the month of April,) and found these nice keepers that I tweaked/processed for them.

As a 50th anniversary present/good luck on the trip present, we gave them a Canon 710IS and 5 GG worth of SD cards and a bunch of lithium AA batteries, and I taught them how to take photos in full auto mode only. :wink: They came back with nearly a thousand vacation photos, many of which were very nice,

Brings back memories of a simpler day when I traveled with the CP5000 and WC-E68 wide angle lens. What a small nice travel package.

anyway on to their photos,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wade

2. Wow are those blue skies blue!! :smile: Absolutely beautiful! I'm sure your parents must just love these.

3. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Yep that Canon 710 gives pretty saturated colors right out of the camera, I didn't have to do much saturation adjustment, mainly some levels, cropping and except for the BW shot, sharpening.

Wade

4. Really very nice Wade. Your parents have to be delighted with this output of their efforts. A win win all the way!

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very pretty images:>)))