1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

P6000....perhaps my CP4500

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by Jeff Lee, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    Oregon
    is about to retire.

I love that little camera, I find that its really all I want, But for a little wider angle, fast focus and startup.

Nikon has done so much right with their DSLR lineup, could they actually going to release a P&S that is the heir to the old CP9xx/4500 series? A camera that actually is designed for folks who wish to control their images as well as have respectable performance in the focus, shutter release, and startup times?

I hope so. Sure the high MPix bothers me, but I am willing to wait and see before I say its not even good at 800 ISO.

Count me if it is:) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.