Package came today...

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by Donzo98, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Donzo98

Donzo98

Nov 10, 2005
    Merrick, NY
    When I got home from work this huge box was here courtesy pf Peter G... stay tuned for what is inside. I wanted to open it when I got home but the kids were going nuts and then I had to go to a parent-teacher conference. So when the kids fall asleep I will come back down and open it up. :biggrin: :biggrin:

[​IMG]

2. Aiiiii, reeks of your 200 - 400.....good man!! Now, open it up and show it off!!

3. Hey, even if it's a compound mitre saw, I'd take it!!!! :biggrin: If it's a 200-400VR, EVEN BETTERRRRRRR!

Come back and show us your new baby!

4. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    OPEN IT.....OPEN IT!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

5. I'll take that mitre saw any day ! And I'll even drive down to your place to take the 200-400 off your hands too.

Yeah... I know... I'm such a nice guy... :biggrin:

6. BTW, it's 15 past 9 PM. Go put the kids to sleep right now. I have to get up early tomorrow and I'd really like to see this mitre saw before going to bed :biggrin:

7. jbm007

jbm007

Sep 5, 2005
    Man; your lucky it got there. That saw is easier to sell off then a big old Nikon lenses.

8. Holmes

Holmes

Oct 28, 2006
    Wyoming, USA
    Don, you have far more willpower than I :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.