1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Paintball..

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by GeoffByrne, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Here are some shots I have taken over the past little while of paintball. I am a player, so I don't get alot of time to take pictures but here is what I got.

Comments and Criticism is always awesome!

3815725583_fc78444f8c.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

3793350843_0ce6d31e37.jpg

3771526940_d1420b80cd.jpg

3770713847_70951c68f2.jpg

3744977098_c5f422cbee.jpg

2. Nice shots Geoff! Number one is a bit dark, 2. you should crop to just him, 3. its too empty, his head isnt the main focus, 4 & 5 again crop more

3. All of these were straight off the camera, I try to crop the photo as its taken, and not in PS.
    I agree, the first is too dark, but I don't know how to brighten it up using CS4?
    I will post a couple more now as I see.

4. 6 and 7 are much better, but 8 would be better if you could see his face

5. JakeEbersole

JakeEbersole

Mar 11, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    Jake Ebersole
    These are pretty good. My brother wants me to go out and take pictures of his team. I'm a little hesitant since I only have 1 camera.

6. I love the sport, and taking pictures is just as fun.
    There are sooo many angles and shots and action pictures.
    Sometimes I am skeptical when I go out though, I fear I am going to get shot in the lens.

7. High Geoff, this looks like so much fun!!, I noted you wheren't happy with P&P?. with your permission I've run a little lightening etc to a couple of your pics which took just a few seconds!, it's worth learning the very basics of PS:smile:. I tried to P&P #1 but it's either too underexposed or too larger P&P crop:frown:. If you wish me to remove the Edits just ask!. Kind regards Graham.

6420_110458396107_510356107_2094249.gif

View attachment 392449

8. Thanks, I don't mind you editing my photos.
    And yes, paintball is very exhillerating, to watch and to play.

If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you brighten the pictures? I am kinda new with the CS4 program.

9. 6 and 7 are nice. Look like good focus and great color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.