Painting & Make Retouch & Canvas

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by vincebeus, Oct 16, 2005.

1. I tried again a Smudge Painting added make up retouching and added texturised canvas. All did this work in Photoshop CS 2. Hope you like it let me know if you have comments, replies or critiques:

Original:
    --

[​IMG]

Smudge Painting + Retouch:
    --
    [​IMG]

Smudge Painting + Retouch + Texturise Canvas:
    --
    [​IMG]

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

2. Hi, Vince

Glad you're getting a handle on "Smudge Painting." I haven't tried this yet so I don't know the issues you are facing. The second image has a sensual flare. You loose that with the texture you've added to the third image. I prefer the one without the texture.

Virginia
    aa beaucamera

3. Thank you Virginia i am trying to get it more out of the smudge painting at the moment. Now i have the time a bit to learn it more.

Greetings,
    Vince

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Interesting and attractive technique. Have you printed any of these and do they look like paintings?

5. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

I use the "original" PS Elements, and have played with similar effects. Your's are done very well......

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Good stuff Vince,
    Have been following your work.

Smudgin ain't a easy as one might think.. But great effects can be made.

Good work vince , keep it up

7. Thank you all for your replies. I hope to make another one soon.