Palace Of Fine Arts, San Francisco.

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Bill K, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Bill K

Bill K

Jan 29, 2006
    Reno, Nevada
    I got up this morning and felt I needed to take some pictures today, So I drove to San Francisco (250 miles one way..lol) to take some, These are taken with my D200, Nikon 10.5 and 17-55mm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Those are different views from what you normally see of San Francisco. I like them.

3. Bill K

Bill K

Jan 29, 2006
    Reno, Nevada
    Thanks Alex.

4. booman58

booman58

Feb 15, 2006
    Bill, as always, great eye for capturing the everyday landscape. You really make me want to go to SF.

5. Yvette

Yvette

Jan 3, 2007
    Texas
    I like these a lot Bill.

6. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    These are great, and very different, Bill! Bay looks a little rough this morning.

What is that arrow thingie? I hope it is still there this summer so I can see it.

7. Bill K

Bill K

Jan 29, 2006
    Reno, Nevada
    Thanks everyone, I had a good time, As far as the Arrow goes I would think it is there to stay for awhile, It is located on the Embarcodero(SP?) and Market Street by the Ferry Building.