Paleo-Lithic

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Chris101, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Strata
    [​IMG]

Monster
    [​IMG]

C&C welcome.

2. The second one is like in a movie. I can almost hear the horror music...

3. Strata works well for me. My favorite part is the little bit of interaction between the layers.

I wonder if a museum has ever ordered their layers (floors) to mock strata?

4. cellison

cellison

Mar 18, 2006
    Canada
    strata works for me as well. Nice stuff Chris

Chris

5. All thumbs up for #1. Nice title.

6. Cool cross-section shot. Most of my photography revenue comes from photographing exhibits - what facility is this, Chris?

Sean

7. DrewC

DrewC

Jan 30, 2007
    Denver, CO
    chris i love that the first one, there is SO much going on

nice work

8. Man, why do I think that Strata deserves a large print? Wonderful image! And Monster ain't too shabby either! :biggrin:

9. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    The Attack of the Dreaded Gila Monster! OoooooWeeeeeOoooooo

Like that? :Wink:

Thanks Ed, maybe that is what they are doing. The lower floor has geology and astronomy stuff, the next one has dinosaur bones, the mezzanine has anthropology and mammals, and the top floor has current photography and a few animals (like the gila monster.) I hadn't looked at it like that previously.

Thanks Chris!

Thank you Stephen.

Thanks Sean! It's the Mesa Southwest Museum

Thanks Drew, the whole place is like that, there is something going on, no matter where you look.

Oo thank you Ray! I will plan on printing that when I get back into the darkroom.

Here is another photo from my day at the museum, it's Olivia (who plays the 'hand in jeopardy' in Monster) looking through a hole in a large meteorite that was found being used as an anvil by a black smith in nineteenth century Mesa:

[​IMG]

More to follow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.