Palisades Creek, Idaho

We don't have too many areas with pretty fall colors around here. We always try to go to the Palisades Creek trail each fall because it is one of the prettiest areas for color. I'm sure many of you have much more vibrant colors, but these are some of the prettiest I've seen here.

#1 Waterfall on the creek.
_DSC2035-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC_9578-Edit.jpg

DSC_9587-Edit.jpg

DSC_9603-Edit.jpg

DSC_9633-Edit.jpg

DSC_9634-Edit.jpg

DSC_9642-Edit.jpg

DSC_9670-Edit.jpg

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Truly a superb set of images, Terri! That first really needs to be printed and enjoyed all year!

Real Name
Walter Rowe
Beautiful Terri. Reminds me of autumns I experienced in Tennessee growing up. The youth group at my church would take a fall weekend retreat to the same mountain church camp every year. Nights were chilly, days were just a little cool and crisp, and we would go for hikes. A nearby natural area had a magnificent bluff overlooking a large valley that was always filled with colorful autumn leaves.

Beautiful Terri. Reminds me of autumns I experienced in Tennessee growing up. The youth group at my church would take a fall weekend retreat to the same mountain church camp every year. Nights were chilly, days were just a little cool and crisp, and we would go for hikes. A nearby natural area had a magnificent bluff overlooking a large valley that was always filled with colorful autumn leaves.
Glad to bring back such wonderful memories. It was cold at night and cool in the day while we were there. It made for great hiking. We have a heated RV, so nights were comfortable.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom