Palm Warbler

Discussion in 'Birds' started by LuisC, Apr 19, 2017.

1. LuisC

LuisC

Jun 9, 2009
    Florida
    Luis Casals
    Warblers I find very challenging to photograph, but also very enjoyable when you get a cool shot of them. Taken around December.

Palm Warbler-0084.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Excellent - it is hard to find warblers up here no behind a bunch of twigs.

3. LuisC

LuisC

Jun 9, 2009
    Florida
    Luis Casals
    Thank you Allan. Yes. I am happy with this shot for how clean it is but also like the position of the bird and how fluffy it is.

4. Nice shot. Clean bg and good feather detail.

5. Very well done Luis, background, light and details are all super.

6. Yep, Luis - I'm also happy when I can see a warbler, let alone have a clear shot at photographing one, let alone with a fine BG. Quite nicely done here!

7. SteveK

SteveK

Mar 16, 2005
    Alaska
    Well done! By the time the warblers ger here, there's a lot of brush in the way, but we don't have palm warblers......

8. Great shot of a cute little bird...! :)

9. LuisC

LuisC

Jun 9, 2009
    Florida
    Luis Casals
    Thank you all for the comments.

10. Nice bird and perch. We have yet to see any this year in Flagler County...no buntings yet either.

11. Love these little guys...They are so active usually, making it difficult to get a clean shot. This is perfect

12. LuisC

LuisC

Jun 9, 2009
    Florida
    Luis Casals
    Thanks Bob. Yes, indeed. It has been many misses before I have been able to get a good clean shot.

Thanks Bobby. I was told yesterday that buntings are already on their way north. So, I hope this one returns with some friends. I think they return around Sept or so.