Panaroma Software

On the website for ICE it doesnt say if it is free or if there is a cost. Do you know which it is?
ICE is free, they don't even ask for an email address to download it. The site says:
Microsoft Image Composite Editor is provided free of charge and without official support. However, if you have questions or issues with Image Composite Editor, you may find help at the Image Composite Editor Forum, which is monitored by the developers and provides community-based support.

On the website for ICE it doesnt say if it is free or if there is a cost. Do you know which it is?
It's totally free, Snake, and it does a remarkable job.............especially for the price! :biggrin: Here's an example of a 16 image (hand-held) pano stitched with ICE. I think by the time I did the cropping, it was only 12 images.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks everyone. I downloaded ICE and am very pleased. It will be a good start for me. Here's my first try...8 exposures...very close pano that took maybe 5 minutes. Program works very well.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice pano. I only see one small place where ICE was unable to match. That's why the guys who shoot a lot of architectural pano images use other programs. But the the majority of us, ICE works just fine, in my opinion.

Nice pano. I only see one small place where ICE was unable to match. That's why the guys who shoot a lot of architectural pano images use other programs. But the the majority of us, ICE works just fine, in my opinion.
If you are talking about that slight mismatch on the fence...I can live with that....I was surprised how easy and fast it was. The shots were taken hand held apature priority in clouldy conditions

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom