Panasonic TZ5 and PWL

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by RayGuselli, Sep 28, 2008.

1. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    orognal was NOT like this but with some processing....came up with this...

Hope you like

Best wishes

Ray

[​IMG]

2. I really like your paint with light ....... very nicely done.

Regards,

3. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Thanks Bob

very much appreciated.

Out of interest...here is the original

Best wishes
    Ray

[​IMG]

4. Ray,

I looked and looked and I cannot find PWL in my TZ5 Scene selections. Where is it? LOL.

Great job as always. You really brought out the colors and changed the whole feel of the image.

5. karma2

karma2

Mar 10, 2006
    Idaho
    Hello,

I am wondering how you like your TZ5? Is the in-camera noise reduction too much or tolerable? I had the TZ3 and returned it because of the noise reduction problem. I was hoping to hear they improved that in this model.

6. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Many thanks Mark

Hope you are enjoying the TZ5.....

For Karma.....I decided that to get the felxibility this camera offers I would accept the compromise regarding noise etc.

I suppose like most point and shooters it will never be up to a dslr but which other compacty has such spec and a 10X zoom.

I also have a Casio exilim 750 which is imo less noisy and takes equally good, if not better images....but it has only a 3X zoom, no image stabilisation and no Hi def video...

I would buy the TZ5 again....it does everything I need when I don't want to lug dslr's and lenses about.

Best wishes

Ray

7. Karma,

I echo Rays comments. I went with the TZ5 for its flexibility, and knew the high ISO noise performance would not match my D200. I wanted something to carry with me, good overall performance and stabilized zoom. I am happy with my choice and enjoy using it.

8. karma2

karma2

Mar 10, 2006
    Idaho
    Hmmmmm...I may have to give it a shot....the reason I wanted to like the TZ3 so much was because it is small and can be carried in my purse and the big plus was the zoom. Hmmmmmm....