Panda81's 183 Project (366/2)

Great shots Jerry. But I've got a thing about watermarks, either they're small and distracting or transparent over the image. Up to you, of course, but I prefer them that way.

Thanks Connor. I'm confused by what you mean though, which way do you prefer the watermarks?
Well if it can be avoided, none at all. But either one will work. I just dont really like the way you have it right now, its distracting from what we should be looking at - the pictures! :smile:

The reason why I put up ugly watermarks is a part of me is paranoid that someone out there might actually like the picture enough to take it without permission. In fact, some of my friends have already taken pictures of themselves on my website without my permission, haha. But it's not as big of a deal since they're my friends :smile: Ironically, this paranoia came from stories like yours, when your school took your fisheye photo without your permission! How did that end up turning out, anyhow?

I know what you mean, Jerry. But that's exactly why I recommended the transparent watermark way. It's light enough to not be a distraction but when printed looks horrible. Just my opinion, though. About the photo (which was actually a panorama, not a fisheye shot, hehe), they removed it from the website and asked me to take it up with the principle. I haven't bothered yet, but I will.

A la Jani

Part of the wooden gate to my backyard

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom