1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Pane refraction

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Chris101, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Was this a cut glass window Chris? The repetitive designs are interesting.

2. Another visual disorientation from Meister Chris! Heh, heh I like it!

3. hey hey...your bending my mind..

4. Yep, cool one!
    You're getting the hang of that M4P!

5. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Gordon, yep! I saw the picture as I approached the window in the door. Thank you.

Ray, I see stuff pretty much normally (or at least I think so!) So the reason I have a camera is to show something different than I (and the rest of us) can see. And thank you!

Whatever Rodney! :BigGrin: I have been watching your stuff for a while now, and if there is mind bending going on, you have the direction reversed. Thanks for the compliment though.

Ned, I love your signature cartoon! I'm a visual person so it resonates. Remember the guy at dpr whose signature read "What kind of piano should I get to play like Mozart?" For some reason that sentiment has stuck with me, and you cartoon sez it well!

Oh, yeah I am, it's a fun camera, although I am lusting after shooting some of my other ones. I locked them away so I won't!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.