Panhandle Beaches of FL

I live on the central east coast of Florida and have totally fallen in love with the north/west part of this state on the gulf of Mexico. Absolutely beautiful beaches!

Captured with Nikon D300/Nikon 17-55/2.8
Rosemary Beach:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Destin:

Watercolor Beach:

same area:

I have to say I want to go back...right now! What a wonderful place to be for recuperating.

The water is beyond beautiful. I hope the storms don't hurt too much of coastline.
Thanks for your comments : )

Those are beautiful, aren't you glad you live close?
We have some great beaches here in Michigan that are walking distance to our home but in the winter it's soooo cold you have to wear a lot of protective clothing ...which is about 5 months a year.

What great timing, I was just researching a trip there for Christmas. These photos helped me decide - I'm southbound this December! I was considering lodgings in Grayton Beach, but will try to find Rosemary Beach on the map. Does the water stay that turquoise throughout the winter?

Beautiful shots of a beautiful beach! Love it here too, on the east coast of Florida just 20min to the beach with beautiful turquoise water as well. Isn't Florida wonderful? (Except just too hot in summer!) :)

I was in Destin last week and it was the nicest I have ever scene destin. Sadly I didn't break out the camera much. I tried to take it out one evening and got the d200 outside and fog up so bad it was not usable. At 1 hr of time still not clearing up i gave up went back and got more beer.

Thanks for reviving my memories. I grew up in South Alabama, about 70 miles N. of Destin, in the 1950s. We went there often when it was very undeveloped. As a kid, I thought all beaches were like that!

Don't you like how the sand squeaks under your bare feet when you walk?

What great timing, I was just researching a trip there for Christmas. These photos helped me decide - I'm southbound this December! I was considering lodgings in Grayton Beach, but will try to find Rosemary Beach on the map. Does the water stay that turquoise throughout the winter?
Be warned, it can be quite cold there in December. It's NOT South Florida.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom