Panning Practice

I got a chance last weekend, to photograph a closed speed trial event held by the local Vintage Motorcycle Club. Instead of spending my time at the 'christmas tree', I thought I'd practice some panning. It's a weak spot in my rep! Sorry about the watermark..

Number 1
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Number 2

Great shots. That second bike is VERY stripped down. I like the looks of it. What is it?

Can you post your pics a bit larger . . They dont look bad at that size, but difficult to tell. You need to work on your composition to make the pics look interesting though . .

and finally a new one..

I know it's a vintage Douglas. My notes are in my bag at home - I'll try and get more details..:smile:

For those who are interested the Douglas engine is a flat twin like a BMW motorcycle except the cylinders are in line with the bike. One cylinder points to the front wheel and one to the rear. That thing under the riders right knee is actually the gearbox which sits above the read cylinder.

I LOVE the look of that Douglas Bike!! Any idea what year it is? I don't think I've ever seen one of those before.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom