Panorama collection

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
I recently bought the new version of Zoomify. Zoomify makes it easy to display huge panoramas on the internet. The new version doesn't use Flash, so the panoramas can be viewed on iPads as well as PCs and Macs.

The new version also allows one to switch to full screen mode (press the icon near the right end of the toolbar next to the Help button, and press Esc to get back to normal). Full screen mode works well with Firefox, Chrome and Safari, but not so well with IE11.

I have replaced the old viewer with the new one for all the panoramas I have made over the years. I thought you might like to revisit them with the new viewer. Here are the links.

2010 Fisher Towers

2011 Brixham - Torbay

2011 Slimbridge

2011 Danum Valley

2013 Goreme

2014 Brixham

2014 Broadsands

2015 Bagan

2015 Dartmoor

2016 River Dart and Torbay

Last edited:
Love all of these Richard...Goreme 2013 is my favourite....

Great work

Best wishes as always

Ray

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
I have updated all my panoramas with new software that allows the image to fill the whole window. Zoom in with the mouse wheel and drag to move around. You can also click on the buttons at the bottom. If you click on the second button from the right it goes completely full screen. It is responsive so it works on computers, tablets such as iPads, and phones.

I also updated the list with one extra panorama, of the River Dart.

Here are the links to the new versions:

2010 Fisher Towers

2011 Brixham - Torbay

2011 Slimbridge

2011 Danum Valley

2013 Goreme

2014 Brixham

2014 Broadsands

2015 Bagan

2015 Dartmoor

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
I have updated the list again with one extra panorama, of a landscape at Kilkenny, in the Cotswold hills in England. I took it yesterday on a walk through this beautiful countryside.
This is a big image, 166 megapixels (31663 pixels wide). It was made by rotating my body while taking 30 vertical photos, with plenty of overlap. It only takes a minute and results in a very sharp high definition image with lots of detail.

Zoom in with the mouse wheel and drag to move around. You can also click on the buttons at the bottom. If you click on the second button from the right it goes completely full screen. It is responsive so it works on computers, tablets such as iPads, and phones.

2010 Fisher Towers

2011 Brixham - Torbay

2011 Slimbridge

2011 Danum Valley

2013 Goreme

2014 Brixham

2014 Broadsands

2015 Bagan

2015 Dartmoor

2019 Kilkenny

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom