Panorama from my side window....

JPS

Nikon 1 J1 with Nikkor 1 VR 6.7-13mm f/3.5-5.6 - 1/3 of a sec. @ f/3.5 - ISO 100 - handheld - 3 images in "landscape" stitched with PTGui

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

;)
J-P.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
So nice! You captured the scene at twilight....PERFECT for a nice sky AND lights just coming on. Looks very sharp!

And I guess there IS a wide angle zoom lens out there! LOL!

JPS

So nice! You captured the scene at twilight....PERFECT for a nice sky AND lights just coming on. Looks very sharp!

And I guess there IS a wide angle zoom lens out there! LOL!
Hi !

That's it... I'm back home ! ...I mean my home now, in Brazil ! I spent one month in Geneva, to see my family (2 daughters and 2 grand-children), and friends ! I had a great time there, eating and drinking things that I don't find here... But I'm very happy to be back to the HEAT !

BTW, for this pano, I used my old Nikon J1 and the great little 6.7-13 mm zoom !

:)
J-P.

JPS

Eating and drinking I can relate to; not the heat!
Lovely picture.
Thanks Nick !

Well, about the heat, at the moment we are in full "winter" (sic!), so it's not THAT hot !

Errrrr..... of course I'm joking, as there must be a difference of 3 to 4 degrees Farenheit between summer and winter ! The only "visible" difference is that there's a bit more rain in winter !

;)
J-P.

JPS

Very Nicely done J-P, and it must be nice to get back to the warmer climate... :happy:
Thanks Wally !

Indeed, I was happy to get back to "normal" (for me) temperatures, after having spent the worst month of July since 1965 in Geneva: it rained almost all the time and the temperatures were much lower than average :( !

;)
J-P.

JPS

Thanks Bill !

Indeed -taking into acount the lower IQ in large prints compared to an FX body-, the "babies" Nikon are a pleasure to use, with some very usefull things, like very fast shooting options, such as 10, 30 or 60 mages/sec. !!! ...things that no FX camera are capable of !

:D
J-P.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom