Panos and Lambros are A OK!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Panos Kazanelis, Aug 18, 2005.

1. ...having fun and trying to put behind all this tragedy!

As I read Patrick's e-mail and then saw your responses on the cafe I can only tell you that I feel very priviledged and greatfull to be a member of such an excellent community.

Thanks all for your concerns, VERY FORTUNATELY I flew on Friday, while my original flight was on Sunday 9 am with Helios (yeap that's the plane that crashed)!!!

Helios Airways belong to the Libra Holidays Group where I am their Communication Consultant and I get free air-rides but have never flown with them...

SO, I am alive and kicking and having great time with Lambros...

I'll post some photos soon...

Thanks again!

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    OHHHHHHHh Panos panos panos

So GLAD YOU ARE HOME AND SAFE..

Now what would I do without you and my entertaining lambros.

Damn that was close man.

God bless the angels that brought you safe vacationing.

Now stay home will ya...

Scared us to death.

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Glad you are safe and sound, Panos. It was believed that you were not on that flight, but it raised our concerns at the time. Knowing that there are so many islands, it was possible that you could be traveling from one island to another. So happy to know that you are home safely...while our condolences go out to the families of those that were lost.

4. That is scary. We are blessed that you are safe.
    Dave

5. Just got back from holidays and read this, SO glad you're OK!!!!!!

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    You had us scared out of our wits Panos. Glad you're OK. :wink:

7. Glad to see you safe and sound, Panos!

8. Oh my. That close call would be one of those experiences that focuses our attention on what we are meant to be doing with our lives.

Very glad that you are ok.

Best wishes,

David

9. Panos. Thank God; that was clsoe! I'm glad to see you are safe. What a loss if you had decided to take the original scheduled flight. My knees would still be weak after such a close call.

Anyway, welcome back!

Rich
    :lol:

10. Thanks all for your kind thoughts and words...

It is a great loss and we are all devastated here in Greece and Cyprus. 121 lifes... we're all in full mourning...

..and the worst are yet to come... if you know any USAF pilots ask them what the manual says for "Renegade Aircrafts" over a heavily populated city, like Athens (5millions)... :shock:

11. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Patrick and I were very concerned. I woke that morning and was near tears. I had him calling all over the world from here to Greece and back looking for you! Finally to hear from you directly puts my heart back in it's normal beating pattern. Maybe traveling cafe members should post their flight schedules so no more scares like this!

Welcome back to our fold, Panos.

12. Thanks Leigh... I wish I could send you a nice Moustaka (a Greek food) but I guess it will never pass customs... most probably it will be consumed on the spot... :lol:

13. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Good to hear from you Panos.

Thanks,

14. very glad to hear you are okay, I was away and didn't know you'd been travelling but reading this now I am still relieved!

15. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

16. An Angel must have whispered in your ear, Panos. It's wonderful to hear that you and Lambros are A-OK!

17. It's a tragedy for sure Panos but we are glad that you are safe and sound. Glad you are having some fun on vacation.

18. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    WHEW!!! I think you should stick to the bike bud!

So glad you're ok!

19. So glad to hear you are Ok...... what a simple twist of fate!

20. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Panos that is a really good dish.. I have had that..

thanks for being with us.

Now I need a Lambros shot.... :>)))))