Partly cloudy day in NYC

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by RFCGRAPHICS, Jun 20, 2005.

1. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Just a couple of images taken on a perfect partly cloudy day off my balcony in NJ.

Sunset on Manhattan taken with the nikkor 70-200VR at 70mm
    No filters were used in this image.
    original.

George Washington Bridge - 2 image panorama taken with the nikkor 50mm. Singh ray 2stop soft graduated ND filter used.
    original.

Regards

RFC

2. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Very Nice. ND Filters have been on my list of things to buy for years.

3. All I can say is wow, that is some view you have from your balcony. Beautiful images and nice use of the ND filter on your second one.

4. Robert these are excellent. The timing of the 2nd one is great as i just ordered some singh ray nd filters in soft and hard line 2 and 3 stops. looking forward to working with them and this is an excellent example of their use. #1 is a superb shot in its own "naked" way. Thanks

5. Great clarity in these pics. I never have my camera with me when there is clear sight.

6. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi biggstr6, greyflash, dmwphoto, Harry S.

Thanks for the comments. NYC is usually hazy this time of year so when the weather is just right, its time to grab the camera :)

Regards

RFC

7. Micah

Micah

May 8, 2005
    Great views. One of these days I'll have to visit that part of the country.

Mary

8. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Robert, your shots make NY look almost peaceful!

9. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Micah,

Thanks for the comments. NYC is such s fun place to visit. Hope you come soon!

Regards

RFC

10. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Leigh.

Thanks for the comments.

Regards

RFC

11. As I said over in DPR the sunset is awesome