Party pics

I shot a friend's 50th birthday party yesterday as my gift. Ater I got through taking obligatory pics of the adults, I was free to concentrate on snaps of the kids. Here's a few samples.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 14262
View attachment 14263
View attachment 14264
View attachment 14265
View attachment 14266
View attachment 14267

OK, OK, so the last subject is a little older than the others. Well, she's still a kid to me :wink:.

Last edited by a moderator:
greyflash said:
What a great series of images Frank. I really like #3, what a cute kid and with the cake crumbs on his face it is a really nice shot.
Thanks, Gordon! Knowing how much you like mother and child pics, I took this one just for you! :wink:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great snaps, Frank. The kids photograph so well...cute smiles and expressions. The image of the Mother and son is very nice...very nice color saturation. Great job...as always.

Thanks, Frank. Glad you liked the mother/child pic, but you may have confused model beauty with image quality :wink:. It'd be hard to take a bad picture of that lady :Love:.

sommer said:
I like that first one a lot. Love the wind-blown look and the sparkle in her eyes! If she were my munchkin, I'd be wanting a copy of that for my wall :smile:
Thanks for the lovely compliment, Sommer! :smile:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom