Patchwork

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by beaucamera, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Here's a photomontage I did from yesterday. It's one of my more ambitious projects so far. I'd love to know what you think.

Thanks, Virginia
    aka beaucamera

ipatchworkcopy.

2. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    It is very beautiful, Virginia. Maybe we can see a larger version?

3. I have the dreaded red X, will check back later.

4. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    I really enjoyed your composition Virginia. Great colour variation, and choice of subject.
    Q. I'm not sure if the signature is either the 'right' size or in the 'right' position. To me it seems that the signature is making the image slightly lopsided; ie the base line appears to slope right to lower left, very slightly.

5. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

I like it very much, Virginia! Great balance of colors and textures, certainly a "keeper" worth framing.

The signature is okay by my eyes, and I can't picture a better position for it.

6. Just love it Virginia. This looks like one of the old quilts my mother and grandmother used to make. Super.

7. For Iliah

Thank you Iliah, Ken-L (good to see you back in the saddle), Rob and Gordon. This image really challenged my computer. The final image was over 660 MB. Here's a larger version, sans frame.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

8. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Very nice... Have you had it printed for your wall?

9. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    really neat

This would be great framed and haning in your kitchen. You did a great job puttingthis together.