Pawleys Island sunset

Though I have only been to Pawleys Island, South Carolina twice, it is one of my favorite places.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Lake Mich. sunset

Most excellent shots, looks a lot like the beach here in Michigan. We also enjoy great sunsets.

nice capture Cliff , makes you want to get out the bug spray an just watch the sun set.
Pawleys Island is a great place to stay

These are rich and colorful, love them.
Thank you.

Most excellent shots, looks a lot like the beach here in Michigan. We also enjoy great sunsets.
Thanks. Sunrise and sunset shots always seem to look great at the beach.

Wow! These look great Cliff!

Thanks for sharing!

Side Note: We are in extreme drought conditions here. We did get a little of the much needed rain.
Here in Rock Hill we have the same drought conditions. So, I was happy, on Sunday, when a storm came through. Happy, that is, until the storm took down a 100+ foot tree, at the front of my house. Though the tree limbs scraped across the front of the house, and up against a car, in the driveway, the only damage was to a number of azaleas. I am still breathing a sigh of relief.

nice capture Cliff , makes you want to get out the bug spray an just watch the sun set.
Pawleys Island is a great place to stay
Thanks, Joe. I agree about Paw;eys being a beautiful place. I was not lucky enough to be staying there. I was down the road, at Garden City Beach. I did have the good fortune to drop by the isalnd at dundown. The shot that I really want, however, is one of those piers, in the marsh, at sunset.

Very nicely done Cliff
Thank you, Kevin.

Nice Cliff, the second one is my favorite. Thanks for posting.
Thank you, Rob.

Very good! Some killer sky .
Thanks, Bill. Skies like that make even boring shots look good.

Here in Rock Hill we have the same drought conditions. So, I was happy, on Sunday, when a storm came through. Happy, that is, until the storm took down a 100+ foot tree, at the front of my house. Though the tree limbs scraped across the front of the house, and up against a car, in the driveway, the only damage was to a number of azaleas. I am still breathing a sigh of relief.
WOW! I'm glad you came out of that ok. I think the weather center was reporting 60 mph+ winds that day. The winds missed us here, thank goodness for that as there are very tall pines behind my house. We have got a little rain here but not much.

MikeT

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom