Pay It Forward Eye-One Monitor Calibrator

Yeah, some people had issues with it and the 64 bit version of Windows. I don't think there was a solution.

I am on vacation until this coming Sunday, so won't be answering PM's that much. Please check my post about contacting iiliah

Yeah still a no go for me. I'll be packing it up to ship out tomorrow. I think I can get access the calibrator at school so I'll just try that one instead.

Bringing the list to last page. Updated with changes. Not many left on the list!

Updated list

Butchdog *shipped calibrator to MiriamJ*

And if you have any questions on how to use it, read this thread before getting the calibrator. This should help speed things up.

***Important*** You must download software to make this work. (We can not legally distribute the software because of copywrite laws.) You can download the free software through this link: basICColor display. The file you want is Basiccolor display.You can choose software for either IBM or Mac platforms. You can just use the presets.

If you experience problems calibrating your monitor, please read the basICColor manual, it is short and easy to understand. It downloads with the basICCColor display file.

For further information, Iliah has graciously offered his time and expertise. You can find him in Skype using his e-mail: ib@pochtar.com so you can schedule a workthrough with him. Also he will do a conference call via Skype to get deeper into colour management and answer some questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the last person has it, I have requested that this thread gets "unstickied".

Butchdog, I'll let you know who to ship it to.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom