Paying an online company to edit your photos. - Any good ones out there?

I have no experience with any of these and had no idea this was an available service. Checking each of the links you provided, I find that ShootDotEdit and Lavalu have the best looking websites, and the ones easiest to navigate. Given that you are submitting work for aesthetic editing, you wonder if the two mentioned extend their design sense to the client's work.

Looking at the homepage image at Photographer's Edit, I wonder if that is the before or after shot. I surely would not have chosen it for the cover image.

Really curious how and where the work is performed.

I prefer to edit my own photos. Why? simply because they wern't there when the photo was taken so there is no way they can produce a true copy of the scene in question.
Much better to do your own and you know what you want to keep or remove from a photo.

Bazza

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I prefer to edit my own photos. Why? simply because they wern't there when the photo was taken so there is no way they can produce a true copy of the scene in question.
Much better to do your own and you know what you want to keep or remove from a photo.

Bazza
Different companies offer different services, including culling, rough editing, basic editing, and so forth. Some even provide you with a LR catalog so you can simply go in and finish the work with your own personal touch.

Of course editing your own photos is the best way, but sometimes the grunt work needs to be outsourced due to time constraints.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom