Peaceful River, Opinions?

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Baywing, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    Just curious what you all think. There is something I like about this, but yet, I'm not sure what:
    [​IMG]

2. mrtac2man

mrtac2man

Jun 3, 2005
    CT
    it is very nice.. really like all the colors.. it is truely peacefull

Tim

3. The colors and tranquility you have captured really strike me as the view I would see just as I walk through the brush and take a look...quite a change from the desert views in CA...

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I don't know Bay.

Have looked at it several times. hummmmmmm

5. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Nice

Hi Baywing

For me it is nice.

I like the colours, the composition and because it reminds me of a river near home.

Very peaceful - nice take.

All the best

Ray

6. It's a pictures when I study it, I can almost hear the breeze rustle through the leaves and feel the cool air on my face. I can almost smell the sweet smells of fallen leaves.

When I look at landscapes, if I can have that mental imagery in my head from looking at the picture, I fell they are good shots.

That's what I get when I look at your capture. Nice job.

7. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    Thanks, folks. It was a beautiful day, mid- 60's, which is warm for early Nov. We didn't have much foliage this year, things were late and the leaves seemed to fall quickly without much color, my usual spots were already bare, so I started looking for other things....

8. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Nice mix of contrasting colors; darkness and light; passive but with a suggestion of action from the stream; and a little mystery from the bush that partially hides some of the stream. What’s not to like? It’s a very inviting and comfortable image.

9. Tranquility