1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

PeeWee Heron - Warning: Rated R

Discussion in 'Merritt Island II' started by Gordon Large, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Gordon Large

Gordon Large Guest

We were lucky to have a GBH pose for us for maybe a half hour at Viera, and some of the poses......well I never saw a heron acting like this. The poses reminded me of PeeWee Herman - OK, I still have a juvenile streak - and Herman and Heron are sort of similar. Hopefully this won't offend too many of you...... (If it does, let me know.)

PeeWee acting innocent -

PeeWee looking and listening for a victim -

View attachment 9994

PeeWee gets ready for some action -

View attachment 9995

FLASH!!!!!

View attachment 9996

Who me? Never did anything like that -

View attachment 9997

2. Funny series, Gordon! :) 

3. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Gordon,
    :shock: Very funny sequence! I love finding the humor with these birds. Being able to capture it as you have is just wonderful! Great Post!

4. great series Gordon! And that fourth shot is a definitely unique, I've never seen a pose like that either! Its a riot!

5. LMAO great narrative and great shots looks like Jim Fenton up in NE found a simliar type of flasher!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.