Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Frits, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Earlier this month I got stranded in Eastern Canada while flying back from a vacation in Europe.
    We decided to make the best of it and went to visit Peggy's Cove - an old fishing inlet on the Atlantic Ocean. Beautiful place, great seafood and the home of Alexander Keith's beer - Life could be worse :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue: :tongue:

Frits

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Neat pics....I think you have captured it as I remember it from a visit 6-8 years ago...also of some Titanic fame I believe..???

3. That's one of the places we've promised outselves to visit when we return to Canada. Looks good Frits. I think we'll consider a June-July trip though. May, as you know, was bloody cold in Canada!

Rich :rolleyes:

4. It sure was Rich. Buuuutttt, since then statistics say that we are enjoying the best summer since more then 50 years!!