Pennsylvania Capitol Dome

Over the past two weeks, I visited three more Capitol buildings: New York, Pennsylvania and Ohio. I just started the post processing. Here's the first one--the interior of the Pennsylvania Capitol dome:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I've visited 11 Capitol buildings over the past year. By the end of next month, the total will increase to 16! The next five include: South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Oregon and Idaho.

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just looked at your gallery of the capital as well this one of the dome. Great job as always. Really liked this one of the dome.

I was there in Jul 3. Being the day before the holiday, I thought it would be a good day to go. But I was wrong. It was raining so I couldn't get much outside and the Senate was in a special session so I couldn't get in the Senate chamber.

Hope to get them posted tonight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just looked at your gallery of the capital as well this one of the dome. Great job as always. Really liked this one of the dome.

I was there in Jul 3. Being the day before the holiday, I thought it would be a good day to go. But I was wrong. It was raining so I couldn't get much outside and the Senate was in a special session so I couldn't get in the Senate chamber.

Hope to get them posted tonight.
Thanks Ken...

I was there on July 4th and couldn't gain access. So, I drove back on July 5th from Gettysburg and spent three or four hours in the building.

Glenn,

You are truly the master of architectural photography!

Well done!
Thanks Karen :smile:

Glenn

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom