Pentagon releases Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UFO) videos

So the Pentagon released some videos that apparently had already been leaked, thereby giving their seal of approval to them. As usual, the "phenomena" are indistinct, blurry objects, just like what we have been seeing for years. In this day and age of high resolution cameras and cell phones, and assuming the military has better equipment than what is available to the general public, why is it that we never get an unambiguous, clear photo, aside from the most likely reason that they're not actually alien spacecraft?

https://www.wired.com/story/does-it-matter-that-the-dod-released-those-ufo-videos/

Well, the pilots don't seem very surprised or scared about what they are seeing. That tells me they are part of a sanctioned military "test" that may involve anything from a new missile, rocket or whatever.

I thought the same, always blurry images.
Why?
Then I thought, good luck taking a clear picture or film of a speed of light or time travelling capable spaceship with a cloaking device.

Well, the pilots don't seem very surprised or scared about what they are seeing. That tells me they are part of a sanctioned military "test" that may involve anything from a new missile, rocket or whatever.
Yes,

i remember when I was a kid the French magazine Science et Vie did a series of articles about the Ovnis (ufos) in Belgium.
It then was a mystery all over the news.
It is only a decade later that we learnt they were the USAF first generation stealth fighters.

I thought the same, always blurry images.
Why?
Then I thought, good luck taking a clear picture or film of a speed of light or time travelling capable spaceship with a cloaking device.

But they are not always flying very fast and sometimes are even stationary for a while. Just one clear, unambiguous photo would go a long way.

For what it's worth, I believe there are aliens, as it's an infinite universe and we just don't know. As to their form or intelligence, that's anybody's guess.
:droid:

Bermuda Triangle is no longer making it into the headlines nowadays...

No joke, but I've actually seen strange flying objects like this as a kid back in the 90s. Good to know I wasn't imagining things either. My late father also mentioned seeing strange lights in the sky during WWII that weren't propeller airplanes.
Not to doubt your experience.
There were quite a few rocket and jet propelled aircraft in WWII.
Not to mention V1s and V2s that the allied would not acknowledge to be in existence so as not to demoralise the public.

Latest threads

Top Bottom