People in IR.

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by Chris101, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    This photo is taken with a Harrison and Harrison 89b filter over the lens, and then desaturated with ACR. The subject is a well known Nikon Cafe photographer and his family.

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I can't help but recognize the pretty little girl and budding photographer :>)))

Great shot Chris.

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I tell ya Gale, she was all over that cam. That's a Sony T1 by the way, a real sweet micro-cam.

4. Hi Chris.......

i read the headline, and no kidding, the first thing I said was that has got to be Chris :lol: ............A couple of days ago again, rolling through the forums, and saw this avatar, first thing I said again, got to be Chris. :lol: ROFLMAO!!!!! you have a style, stick with it, bodes you well!!!! :p :p

5. I like the glow + the movement blur and the unconventional framing. It feels inhabited, lively and full of a good spirit.