People pictures from today

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Super shots Mason,

Was a pleasure meeting you! Hard to believe I was just there a bit over 7.5 hours ago.

A super group I must say.

Wade

PGB

What a fantastic looking bunch!! *LOL* Having lots of fun, we see.

Patrick, your legs are so pasty white you'd think you were a Canadian!!! :biggrin: Sorry, couldn't resist! :wink:

I think his white balance was a bit off Sandi. What do you think eh?

Or you could use my leg to calibrate :biggrin:

Great photos Mason..Thanks for posting them up..It is nice to put some faces
to the names...I wish I could have made it....Maybe I can next year...Looks
like a lot of fun.

Mason,

All I can say is to quote Rod the Bod "He's got legs and he knows how to use it"! I think they are whitter than my ExpoDisc and can provide a better white balance. Patrick, I am sorry but I did not think our winter was that long!

ROFL...too much. :biggrin:

Jim

Great shots Mason. I really enjoyed running around with you this weekend. I want a copy of the shot of me and Hannah.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Your words of encouragement really do mean a lot to me. This bunch was a BLAST to be around and photograph. I will be putting some more up from Sunday…maybe tomorrow evening.

Great shots Mason. I really enjoyed running around with you this weekend. I want a copy of the shot of me and Hannah.

I was hoping you would like it! It is one of my better ones from the weekend. I'll send over the RAW and the jpg so you can fix it the way you like since my monitor is out of wack.

Stay tuned for my "Safari from the 3rd row seating" pictures. They will not be good, but they will be funny.

Latest threads

Top Bottom