People search website - yeah, that's it!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TOLady, Sep 9, 2005.

1. A few weeks ago, someone posted a website where you can find practically anyone. Can't find the post (probably on the old forum), and can't remember the site. Anyone? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Edit: Mike found it: www.zabasearch.com

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2005
  2. Thanks but nope, not peoplesearch.net. This one was amazing as it gave people's address and date of birth and a lot of folks on this forum were amazed about how much of their info was out there. Anyone remember this post, about three wks ago? (my explorer history is only set for 19 days :frown: )

3. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

4. Paul, I can't remember anything about it, but I just discovered that I had my threads only set for the past month, didn't realize that all threads had been imported so I'll just keep going thru them until I find it. Once I find it though, I'll post it here for all to see/use as well. Thanks

5. Sandi, could you be talking about: WhitePages.com
    I have found people all over the USA with that site.

6. Thanks Gordon but no. This was a website that I'd never heard of. The poster (can't remember who) started the post with something like "look how much information about us is on the net" and it even gave the address, date of birth, etc. I was on the run when I looked at it and forgot to bookmark it. Rats!! LOL I was able to find someone who I'd been looking for for almost 18 years whereas no other site ever found this person.

7. That is interesting. I hope you where not on the central computer of the FBI or CIA. :tongue: Would they also keep all our photo's as effidence. But would be fun if you could find the posting and the internet adress.

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

8. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

9. I think that's it because yes, it just gave the same result on the same person, tadaaaaaaa, thanks so much, Mike!!!!! What's strange is a did a search here for zaba and nothing came back.... hmmmmmm. Obviously our search engine here needs exact wording, can't just use a partial.
    Thanks so much, Mike!

10. MikeG

MikeG

Apr 30, 2005
    SF Bay Area
    Glad I could help.

:biggrin: