Peppers

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by PhilY, Jun 24, 2007.

1. I'm not sure why they are there but they sure caught my eye with that late afternoon sun hitting them. I was downtown on a little self imposed photo exercise looking for "contrast" and the intense color grabbed me from across the street up on the second floor. My 70-200 reached over and grabbed them up. :wink:

Phil

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is a great image

3. Thanks, Gale. Sometimes images just jump out in front of me. Somehow these "found" images are more satisfying to me than if I had set it up myself.

Phil

4. Very nice image! I like the way you processed it, and framed it.

Jon

5. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    Oregon
    Nice image, like the combination of B&W & bright color.

6. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Nice shot, Phil. I like what you did with it. I trying to figure out where you shot it.

7. Thanks, Jon. I should have positioned myself directly across from the building so the image would be straight but didn't think about it at the time. To me, the shadow of the fan helped make the shot.

Phil

8. Thanks, Jeff. I don't do that B&W with a splash of color thing very often but this just seemed to cry out for it. The full color version is pretty nice too because of the "golden hour" light on it but I think it takes away from the image.

Phil

9. Hey, Rex -- thanks.

As for where I shot it, look on the East side of this:

and across the street, upstairs. Bet you can't tell what time I was there. :biggrin:

Phil