Peregrines Part 2

Well, 5 different days at the Falls, a few images, lots of sun, and way too many people asking me to take their picture!

Also, the first Raptor Flight workshop booked solid in 2 days, so a second will be planned soon, possibly early November., if anyone has any interest, please keep an eye on my workshop page, and email me if you want on the list.

New workshop plans are happening every day ( I have too much free time), so an email list for workshop info has been created., I will Bcc everyone on that list first, before I announce new plans on the website. so sign in for that if you want first crack at the info.

Ok, enough promo stuff. on with the images...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

thanks for looking, and take good care.

Excellent again, Ray. Isn't it funny how their breast feathers blow around when they are perched in a windy place. How excited were you when you got that close to the young bird?

Alan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks everyone for the nice comments., it has been a lot of effort, a lot of crowded shooting, people asking questions, wows over the lens, "take my picture please", on and on... but having my images appreciated make it worth it.

Excellent again, Ray. Isn't it funny how their breast feathers blow around when they are perched in a windy place. How excited were you when you got that close to the young bird?

Alan
thanks Allen... those feathers do look cool., indeed. I must admit, I do have a hard time enjoying the moment..

My enjoyment happens here, when I receive nice comments., at the moment... I am concentrating so hard on getting the shot., working the lens, and camera, and doing my best to get the image. ( I have bombed out in the past, so I do what I can to make sure I do not miss)

take care.

This is Way to good of a Posting to go to Page 2 with a Mear 9 Responses.

Come On Photogs we need to Give Feedback when we see Efforts like This!!

BUMP!!!!!

R

Ron S

Dang those are outstanding!!!! Got go look again, really enjoying these :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks again everyone., and thanks Gary, very nice of you to bump me up there., but I do not worry about the number of comments, if I can share with a few, even lurkers, I am happy.

Nice, Ray! Those are some of my favorite birds, love the little black wing-looking things on their faces.

Oh, and could you take my picture, please? :wink:

WOW!
You set "lofty" goals for the rest of us! Hafta look for the peregrines next time I'm at the falls, tho I know I won't match those shots. Great stuff, like #1 and #4 especially.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom