perfect pose

Discussion in 'Birds' started by dmwphoto, May 15, 2005.

1. This rabbit had no idea I was watching him. I spent most of an hour watching him feed, dust and groom himself, and pose occasionally.
    [​IMG]

2. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Good shot Dave! It does appear that he's posing for you!

3. Thanks Don. I have a few hillarious ones of him too.

4. JessP7

JessP7

May 3, 2005
    North MS, USA
    It is a good shot/pose. I think my eyes are tired though, because it seems the focus is a little soft. Lots of times at night when I am staring at a computer screen, I can't really tell if pics are crisp. How close were you to this little guy?

5. good eye, Jess. It is a little soft as I change to a vertical composition and failed to refocus. about 20 steps away shot with D2X, 200-400 with 1.4tc on tripod.

6. Hi Dave, nailed the exposure, rare you find a darker background. LOL............really like the shot, well done.

Keith

7. Thanks Keith. I had to meter of some of the vegitation that was in the same light as was falling on him.I used spot meter for this.

8. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Hi Dave,

THis is a good one and know you had to hold very still so the little guy wouldn't run away...good job! AND bring it back next Easter..

Best to you,
    Gaye

9. Hi Dave,

I checked out your website. You have some great stuff there. I especially liked the macro shots. I say that in all sincerity. You have really brought out the best of that 200mm lens. Outstanding...!!! :D

keep up the good work.

10. Gaye, I did stand rather silent for quite some time. I had a little cover to stand beside so he never saw me. How is the d2h sale going?
    Scott,
    I appreciate your comments immensly. I am glad i bought that lens from you. It really takes awesome macro images.

11. Brew

Brew Guest

Great shot, He is definitely smiling for you but next time get him to show his teeth :wink: