perfect pose

This rabbit had no idea I was watching him. I spent most of an hour watching him feed, dust and groom himself, and pose occasionally.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It is a good shot/pose. I think my eyes are tired though, because it seems the focus is a little soft. Lots of times at night when I am staring at a computer screen, I can't really tell if pics are crisp. How close were you to this little guy?

good eye, Jess. It is a little soft as I change to a vertical composition and failed to refocus. about 20 steps away shot with D2X, 200-400 with 1.4tc on tripod.

Thanks Keith. I had to meter of some of the vegitation that was in the same light as was falling on him.I used spot meter for this.

Hi Dave,

THis is a good one and know you had to hold very still so the little guy wouldn't run away...good job! AND bring it back next Easter..

Best to you,
Gaye

Hi Dave,

I checked out your website. You have some great stuff there. I especially liked the macro shots. I say that in all sincerity. You have really brought out the best of that 200mm lens. Outstanding...!!! :D

keep up the good work.

Gaye, I did stand rather silent for quite some time. I had a little cover to stand beside so he never saw me. How is the d2h sale going?
Scott,
I appreciate your comments immensly. I am glad i bought that lens from you. It really takes awesome macro images.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom