Persian beauty...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jonathan F/2, Oct 9, 2005.

1. So I was at this club last night, and noticed a guy with a Ferrari trying to talk to this girl, she was having none of it...but when I approached her, her eyes lit up when she saw my camera! I asked her name, and she said her name was Bria and that she's a singer. I couldn't help but notice how big her...um...nevermind, enjoy the photos!

You want to take photos of me?
    [​IMG]

Let me strike a pose!
    [​IMG]

This is my good side!
    [​IMG]

2. Yep, those ear rings are big. :biggrin:

Russ

3. Those earrings were so big they needed their own zipcode! :p

4. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

that's not all are big... :biggrin:

Man she is cute..

5. Dave I see women like this every single day. It never ceases to amaze me. I'm amazed all the time. :biggrin:

6. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    my, what big.....teeth you have :)

7. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    Nice pendant too!!!

8. i would like more information on her tatoo
    Dave

9. Oh Dave, you're such a dawg!!! *LMAO* Trust you!

10. Let's see, Ferarri / Camera, no contest, camera wins every time. Image #3, you did capture her good side Jonathan.

11. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I thought you meant her smile! Oh man back to the farm for me I guess.

Cute chick.

12. Beauty

Well I did not know we had any hunters here, but a great rack none the less , should share some more, not ever day you find such a well balanced rack, ooops I mean antlers :redface:

13. Nice one, Jonathan. What wil happen if you have BOTH a camera and a Ferrari?

14. BLV

BLV

Jul 14, 2005
    NYC
    Persian women are beautiful. Nadia Bjorlin is the most beautiful persian "representative" I've seen so far. She's 1/2 swedish, but that's ok. Check her out if you'd like.

15. Honestly, I've met the most beautiful women in southern california, though Hawaii has some of the most natural beauties. Canada is actually pretty good too...sorry I can't make up my mind! :tongue:

16. I would achieve GOD like status in Hollywood! :cool:

Women would beckon to my every whim and I'd probably be able to afford a D2X by now! I actually can, but I'm current into getting my car fixed up nicely and getting some killer glass. hehe...

17. BLV

BLV

Jul 14, 2005
    NYC
    For me, the highest concentration of beautiful women would be in italian & french villages + eastern europe. But yes, it is difficult to "pin point" b/c they genereally can come from anywhere :biggrin: