1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Peruvian children

Discussion in 'People' started by Jon H, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Jon H

Jon H

Jun 25, 2005
    Stockton, CA
    Also from when I went to Peru. The children were very nice and friendly and let me take some shots of them in their traditional clothing (still everyday clothes in rural areas). But these photos came with a price.. little did I know I would be forking over soles (Peruvian currency) to these children. Perhaps that's why they look so happy... Comments/critiques please!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

2. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Wow! I love the colors! The last shot is my pick for a winner! Thanks for sharing these :smile:

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautriful colors.

(I think americans and thier clothes colors are very dull)
    hummm. Why do we dress so dull.

Anyway. Beautiful images and just love the baby goats. Cute pets.

4. Wonderful colors in these shots. They do like bright clothes. Excellent captures of their culture.

5. Great colors and great people to photograph. I bet they are very nice people.

Was nice to see these photo's thanks for sharing these shots.

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.