1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Critique PET: Bengal Cat

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by CostaBunny, May 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hi all

This is the first pic from my new D750/24-120 f4 that I have actually processed through Lightroom. Shot handheld, in RAW14 AdobeRGB, exported as a JPG sRGB. I welcome critique as I haven't been shooting much over the past ten years as I have had rather a lot of life stuff happening. Please be gentle with me...:) 

This is my youngest Bengal, Jager Lovable Loki, born valentines day 2017. He is a Sheeted Marble Bengal. He is a proper little nightmare, but a complete mummy's boy! I love this little guy.

Loki_eye_01.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  2. A beautiful boy Rachel.May be you should reduce the highlights selectively inside his right ear a bit. My eyes keep going there instead of the beautiful eyes.

3. Thank you for your comments.

I will have a look at reducing the draw of his ear, not sure how to do this in lightroom, but thats the point of learning isn’t it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.