pet camera

The only time they won't work on a guest network is when you're connected to your main network and try to connect to them. Most guest networks isolate the traffic which explains why it won't work. But if you went onto cellular only connection it should work.

While I prefer to isolate my stuff away from the main network, one camera likely isn't going to hurt anything, especially if all you're doing is facing it to a room with a dog. The alternative here is to create a server with a secure VPN connection where your IOT devices only connect there and your external connections go through a VPN connection but that's a lot more than most people want to deal with.

As with anything convenience always comes at a cost. I'll give up a little to increase a little convenience depending on what it is.
Did you trying asking him what he does? :p
I did but he won’t tell me.

I think it's a good idea to monitor what they do when you leave and they are left alone.
They could be just fine but they could also go into a frantic mode at being left alone.
You could end up with something like this:

Attachments

• c33c7bc1ceb46aeae43920a7acfdaa2a.jpg
    c33c7bc1ceb46aeae43920a7acfdaa2a.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 19
HAve Blink cameras. I got mine before they started charging for cloud storage and am grandfathered in. Picked up one of the wired indoor cams for my pup. I can check on him whenever I want. Can even yell at him when need be (and watch him just look towards the cameras and ignore me 🤣 ). Blinks new base unit can store videos on a microsd card now.

Sad!
I bought a Eufy camera from Amazon.
I tried it for the first time today. I had it set to record when there was movement or sound. For 2 hours, every 3 or 4 minutes I got a notice saying a pet was detected. Skippy was always barking or whining.

Sad!
I bought a Eufy camera from Amazon.
I tried it for the first time today. I had it set to record when there was movement or sound. For 2 hours, every 3 or 4 minutes I got a notice saying a pet was detected. Skippy was always barking or whining.
I remember a while ago seeing a video showing what a dog does when left at home. Similar to this:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom