Pet: Moose cooling down

Not sure why I like this picture of our Whippet "Moose", but he is sure a funny, happy dog.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I just discovered whippets and greyhounds. I think you captured the whippet state of mind very well! Now we need one of him sleeping on his back...

Dianne/ thanks!. I was so close to my dog I was afraid he would start licking the lens!

Doug/ The whippets are a great breed, very friendly. They love there sleep, food and a short run in the backyard. I will try getting one of him sleeping on his back, but thats typically not his best side (he mostly sleeps in a small ball curled up!

Which lens did you use? Must have been a fast lens given the depth of field. Also a bit of flash? Nice balance with the background. Good job! Gonna look for a whippet rescue group in my area to see one first hand.

Which lens did you use? Must have been a fast lens given the depth of field. Also a bit of flash? Nice balance with the background. Good job! Gonna look for a whippet rescue group in my area to see one first hand.
Doug/ Actually no flash, but I was using my 24-70mm f/2.4 zoom. This was my first len with my camera and has been a great selection from day one.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom