1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Pet: Moose cooling down

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by LeCorbusier, Aug 13, 2009.

1. LeCorbusier

LeCorbusier

Feb 6, 2008
    Texas
    Not sure why I like this picture of our Whippet "Moose", but he is sure a funny, happy dog.

612770404_9rgzu-L.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. LOL, I think it's the perspective that makes this photo funny. Nice job!

3. I just discovered whippets and greyhounds. I think you captured the whippet state of mind very well! Now we need one of him sleeping on his back...

4. LeCorbusier

LeCorbusier

Feb 6, 2008
    Texas
    Dianne/ thanks!. I was so close to my dog I was afraid he would start licking the lens!

Doug/ The whippets are a great breed, very friendly. They love there sleep, food and a short run in the backyard. I will try getting one of him sleeping on his back, but thats typically not his best side (he mostly sleeps in a small ball curled up!

5. Which lens did you use? Must have been a fast lens given the depth of field. Also a bit of flash? Nice balance with the background. Good job! Gonna look for a whippet rescue group in my area to see one first hand.

6. LeCorbusier

LeCorbusier

Feb 6, 2008
    Texas
    Doug/ Actually no flash, but I was using my 24-70mm f/2.4 zoom. This was my first len with my camera and has been a great selection from day one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.