Phil K - Noct'd

Discussion in 'People' started by StL_Don, Aug 24, 2008.

1. I posted a quick PP job of this shot in another thread but now that I'm home and able to do a proper PP job on it
    I thought I'd stick it up again.

Our own Phil K along the Kowloon side of Victoria Harbor in Hong Kong.
    Shot with Phil's Noct lens @f/2 1/25th second.

Once again I have to say what a treat it was to meet Phil and his family and to be able so spend some
    time with him shooting in Kowloon at night. I know it took a bit of effort for him to come into Kowloon to meet me
    and is was greatly appreciated.

I particularly like this shot because I think it shows the kind and peaceful 'inner Phil' that I experienced.
    You just can't look at that face and not like the person.

original.

Don

2. What a great line, and a most human of compliments! Never met either of you, but WOW!:Love:

3. Great shot of Phil Don!

4. I love reading about cafe meetups! Great shot of Phil. :) 

5. I don't know, Don.
    It looks to me as if Phil is really sizing you up...and trying to make sure you don't abscond with his "noct'd".

Yes, it a great picture of Phil!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

6. Great post Don and a wonderful shot of Phil.
    My greatest fun is to see Cafe members getting together. I have had the good fortune to meet a good number myself, either near where I live or when visiting elsewhere either in Canada or in the USA.
    In fact, I will be having dinner with Frank ("Eng45ine") in Chicago tonight :smile: (I have met Frank before at the annual Cafe get together in Huntsville, Alabama last year).

7. Thank you Don.

Don is a great guy, as everyone who has met him said so.

I do hope I can meet more of my Cafe friends. So whoever is coming to Hong Kong, drop me a message.

8. Great photo of someone I would LOVE to meet someday!!

9. Nice picture of my friend Don, thanks.

10. Wonderful shot, Don. Those of us who have had the pleasure of "meeting" Phil here on the Cafe know what a great guy he is, and I hope to be able to meet him in person myself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.