1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Philadelphia zoo

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by werp, Aug 1, 2009.

1. werp

werp

Jun 10, 2009
    US
    Does anyone have any feedback on the Philadelphia Zoo? Is it one worth going to, if it means traveling a few hours? Any exhibits to look out for, or to make sure that something isn't closed?

2. I've been to the zoo a few times. I live close, so the trip isn't all that bad. As far as zoos go, it's a nice zoo. The big cat is nice, nicer if they actually clean the glass the day you visit. Others may have a different opinion, but I would not travel a few hours to visit it. Depending on distance, the Bronx or DC zoos may be a better choice.

3. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    i liked it i thought they had some nice exibits and whatnot, def need some fas glass for some of the animals. Iwent last year and will be going again hopefully i nsept while im in the area (while also taking in a steak and cheese lol)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.