1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Photo book

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trynforpar, Aug 11, 2008.

1. I am interested in having a company develop a photobook of my recenet vacation and was looking for any recommendations for reputable companies that do this type of work.

2. Check out Mpix. I did a photobook of my daughters this summer. They look great and lots of customization for each page. The prices are reasonable IMO.

3. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
  4. Only problem I have with almost all software is that they offer all image templates with a 4x3 aspect ratio and not the 3x2 as used by a DSLR.

I'm now creating some pages in PS CS3 and see what the results will be.

5. I have done two books using Blurb and like the results.

I started a long thread that several others here added to as they did their books. The Blurb software has improved significantly since I started the thread. Here is a link to it.
    https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=87351

Bob
    PS Welcome to the Cafe!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  6. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Mypublisher.com does a great job.

7. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Apr 8, 2008
    Rutledge, Tennessee
    Karen
    I have created books with both My Publisher and Shutterfly. My Publisher has better paper quality and photo books jackets, but limited templates and fonts. Shutterfly has better on-line viewing, more fonts and more templates. Try several and then order based upon which you like best.

Karen

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.