Photo Books

I've been looking at a few places to have a photo book made and they all seem to be geared to certain themes, more like scrapbooks.

I want to do a book for a friend that would have one large photo on each page with a quote to go along with the photo.

Does anyone know of a place that does a good job of printing and that has a template like that? I guess my other option would be to put the quote on the photo and just put one photo on each page, but I'd prefer the option of doing it the other way.

Thanks,
Carole

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Try www.adoramapix.com (Adorama - the photography folk). They have templates that aren't "scrapbook-ey", and if you don't like any of their templates, you can customize your own book. They also have custom covers, including leather.

Try www.adoramapix.com (Adorama - the photography folk). They have templates that aren't "scrapbook-ey", and if you don't like any of their templates, you can customize your own book. They also have custom covers, including leather.
Yep! Have made several books through Adoramapix and they are beautiful! The are printed on photo paper and are geared more towards photographers. Check out some of the portfolio templates.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
I've done table top photo books with both Shutterfly and Blurb. I think Blurb uses better quality photo paper. There are a lot of templates...one just like you describe.

That being said, the next time I do a photo book, I will check around to see what other places offer also.

Blurb. Always been very happy with their product. One order of 5 books of about 200 pages each had a printing error. They replaced all 5 ASAP, apologized for their error in quality control.

I've used Adorama for about 4-5 books/albums, Nations Photo Lab for a few, and Photobook Press and they have an equally nice and durable book with a leather cover at reasonable prices.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
Guess I am not keeping up!

I just got an email from Shutterfly.....My Publisher is now part of Shutterfly!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom